Your Big Day Online
You know just how busy you’re going to be organising everything, you don’t really need friends and family ringing you to find out details like hen party info, where’s the church, accommodation in the area, plans for the day after the wedding, who’s the best man, groomsmen….whatever information they’re looking for it can all be on your website.
- Manage your own website content, keeping everything updated. (We’ll show you how)
- Keep guests up-to-date with engagement party, hen party and stag party details
- Show your guests who’s in the wedding party by posting photos of them
- Allow your guests to use your online RSVP system. (No more forgetting to post them back)
- Put in a wedding countdown timer to remind your guests how close it’s getting
- Out of town/overseas guests will have all your info at their fingertips
- Put details of a gift registry
- Accommodation details, how to get there
- Events planned over the weekend
You Can Add Photos
You can add your engagement photos, hen/stag photos, wedding photos when it’s all over and last but not least your honeymoon photos, share the joy.
Your're The Star
You are the star, this is your wedding website, put up whatever information you want people to know. All you do then is give them your web address.
Your website will look fantastic from whatever device people log into it on. Desktop, laptop, tablet and smartphone. Essential these days.
You control the website, you can update it whenever wherever you want. We show you how to change things on your site. After all it’s yours.
OUR SPECIAL DAY
COVID SPECIAL PRICE!
TELL EVERYONE ABOUT YOUR SPECIAL DAY
If asked most brides would say that waiting for guests to RSVP is a nightmare, then you have to decide how long before the wedding to send them out. So you sit down, write out all the RSVP cards and post them, what date do you put on them for people to RSVP by? Will guests even get them in the post? Will people remember to post them back to you? If you receive an RSVP and don’t act on it straight away it’s put somewhere and generally forgotten about. So you look at the post everyday waiting for them to arrive (so you can confirm the numbers with the hotel) and wait and wait – Stop all that with an RSVP system on your website.
- RSVP arrives on time 42% 42%
- RSVP arrives late 45% 45%
- You have to contact the person 13% 13%
LOOKING FOR A BUSINESS WEBSITE?
Our main business is building small business websites at affordable prices.
“Just Think How Handy It’ll Be For People”
They just log into your website and find all the information about your big day. Especially for friends who don’t live locally and people who live overseas